Friday, September 19, 2008

Infrastructure Projects Take Forever. It's Just Their Way

Dear Interwebs,
I don't know how I feel about you either, but I'm in another moment of crossing wide deep waters in my life, and wonder whether this bridge has been repaired. I'm taking over from my alter-ego Corinne, now I will be blogging as my ego (let's be honest). I'm making no commitments; I'd like us to have a casual relationship. I fully intend to have a relationship with other media while spending time with you. Cool? Readers, you say? Yeah, I don't know if any of the old folks will show up again, or if new folks will stumble upon this, and I don't know what my 'subject matter' will be. I'm a little high maintenance that way, or, perhaps, refreshing. Let's say I'm refreshing.
Love,
Andra

1 comment:

Jackadandy said...

Welcome back! Your return may revive my own dormant relationship with the blogosphere. And don't worry: no expectations here. ;-)

Your casually devoted slave,

Jack