Monday, May 28, 2007

Things That Are Over and Done With

1. Linear Algebra and Multivariable Calculus as a thing in my life; the discipline will continue quite happily without me.
2. My relationship with TP; a.k.a. a whole set of dreams and goals and commitments I made to another human; a.k.a. the most significant adult romantic relationship of my life.
3. Another year; today is my birthday.

I'm sorry, I haven't been able to muster the emotional energy to write here, there has just been too much.

5 comments:

Weezy said...

girl, I'm SO sorry. If you need to chat or vent, just ship out an email.

Big old hug :)

Vic said...

Happy Brithday, at least!
Cheers,
Vic

Chris C. said...

My.

Endings, Beginnings, Birthday.

May the year bring you sweet fruit.

ben said...

i had seen #2 at facebook, but i was somewhat afraid to ask.

i'm so sorry to hear that, and i hope that there's something really amazing in store for you.

many hugs and best wishes for the bday.

Winter said...

So sorry you've been having such a rough time lately.