Saturday, July 08, 2006

Requisite Update

Some things you should be aware of:
  • This was my first week at NewJob. It was exciting and challenging and a little mundane. Basically I am ResearchGirl for two economists who do fascinating work and each see their role in my life as very different. A communication challenge, let's say. It'll work out
  • TP has been here for several weeks now and is leaving in about ten days. It's been good and complicated, and I will be very sad when there isn't someone to come home to, and talk to, and kiss, and all those nice things that TP does in my life.
  • NewRoomie arrived on Monday and thus far has been fabulous introducing a nonchalant attitude about food, making yummy bread and dinner, going for runs with us, and practicing her violin beautifully. She's a keeper. Her initial is B.
  • I just made the most orgasmic Rosemary Olive Sourdough, and it might be what I have for dinner along with the Hit the Trail Ale from Vermont, which is a lovely state with incredible beer.
  • **** Nubian "features" some of the most fucked up shit I've seen in a while. ****
  • I have a long list of blogables in my brain. They'll be "uploaded" soon enough. Hang tight, kids.

2 comments:

ben said...

"A communication challenge, let's say. It'll work out"

Good luck with that.

Chris C. said...

Missed ya...

:)