Monday, September 18, 2006

Random Ten

  1. I have a three month evaluation at NewJob (nee DreamJob) tomorrow. It should be interesting, to say the least.
  2. I made sweet potato burrito filling to make burritos to bring for lunches to try to save money.
  3. TP was meeting with a dean a few weeks ago who referred hir as "Dick" for the first five minutes of the meeting -- is someone revealing their underlying anxieties?
  4. Chocolate and red wine are the only two foods to be confirmed in multiple studies to be beneficial to your health -- I might be okay after all.
  5. I LOVE my new computer. It's so fast, and has wireless, and the loooongest battery life known to man (maybe not, but longest known to me).
  6. I have an ice cream date with a friend from workshop tonight -- I'm really excited. Making friends is my new hobby.
  7. I spent last weekend spending time with my mother and Sister, MD which was a mixed blessing. I love them both - but neither of them nourish my body image -- for different reasons.
  8. Is anyone else in the world as attached to Sarah Waters' novels as I am? Also, does anyone else see the similarities between Affinity and Alias Grace?
  9. I get to vote tomorrow, which is awesome. I'm actually excited to vote, how often does that happen to the likes of me?
  10. How much did posting pictures compromise my anonymity? It's not like anyone really knows what I look like.

2 comments:

ben said...

2. Tasty!
4. Amen.
6. If you don't mind, I'm stealing that idea.
10. Loved your smile. :)

greymatters said...

ROTFL. What a lovely post, C! It's so good to read. And break a leg on the job eval.