Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dear Co-Worker,

It is not that I want to fuck you. It is that when I see you walking down the hall in your janitor's outfit, talking hard with the boys in Spanish, I want to strip you down to your bra and boxers, run my hands through your hair, tilt your head, draw a fine line across the back of your neck, and give you a haircut. You are almost butch, almost sexy, but your hair touches your ears, and spikes in unexpected lengths from the top of your head, and I could fix that. Give me a Sunday night in summer on a backporch, I'll wear a short skirt and brandish a beer, scissors and clippers. I will keep everything symmetrical as I dance around the chair I have sat you in, asking you to hold still while I straddle you to get to the awkward spots. I will not give you a mirror until the end. Just let me strip you down, give me access to the soft curve of your cranium, to the space between ear and hairline, to your girlish neck and I will make other girls' head turn in your direction. Guaranteed.
Love,
A Fascist Femme

8 comments:

ben said...

lmao!

sounds like quite the plan.

Weezy said...

That was so freaking sexy! You are a great writer!

greymatters said...

LOL ... life is too short to have bad (as in not good) hair.

Good job, C ;-).

Weezy said...

And now I'm looking and my hair and thinking I need a cut (mine sounds like hers!!!)

educand - said...

Hey, I heard you read that at GenderCrash! Very cool, you're a great writer.

Corinne said...

::blush::
thanks.

Winter said...

you can cut my hair anytime.

belledame222 said...

le rowr rowr!