Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Things to Know about My Life:

1.I left my computer charger in ELACTown last weekend, my amazing friend is mailing it to me, but for now, I'm living off of carefully rationed battery life. Go MacBook battery, go!

2. I'm writing a story about a coroner in a city that is experiencing a spell of (as yet) unexplained violence. What does this mean in the life of Corinne? I've running a google image search on the word "atrocities" and downloading JPGs for ideas. I've also created a powerpoint slideshow out of them so that I can watch them at my leisure. Is this is a sign of any diagnosable disorder than anyone is aware of? Nevermind, don't answer that.

3. 7 word music review: "Hello Love" - The Be Good Tanyas = **fantastic**

1 comment:

ben said...

1. I've done that before, going home for break. I'd visit my friends who had macbooks, and steal the precious spark of life.