Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Good Life

(I've been on the computer for about half an hour, putzing about, and go and sit by TP and put my head in hir lap)
Me: Are you waiting for the computer?
TP: I sort of was, but now I'm reading "Pedagogy of the Oppressed", and hoping you will come cuddle.
Me: I thought I was cuddling.
TP: You are, but I was hoping to sustain it.
Me: Oh, okay. (I go and find a more comfortable way to curl up on the couch with TP)
TP: Where is your book?
Me: (Closing eyes, sipping coffee) You're reading, I'm doing the cuddling part.

When did life get so good?

Yeah, I'll get back to something real maybe Saturday.

2 comments:

greymatters said...

I dunno. That seemed real enough by my estimation ... :-D

ben said...

theory and cuddling. yeah, that's pretty much the Good Life right there. :)