Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Afternoon Meme; Narratives about Unpleasant/Naked/Trespassing Pasts

1. Dated outside your race? Yes.
2. Singing in the shower? Almost always.
3. Spit in someone’s drink? No.
4. Played with Barbies? Like once, maybe.
5. Made someone cry? Far too often.
6. Opened your Christmas presents early? Never, some things are sacred.
7. Lied to a friend? Yes, not proud of it.
8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? Nooo.
9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? Yes. Myst. I was 11.
10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? Yes.
11. Ate food that fell on the floor? Almost daily.
12. Went outside naked? Yes. (Has anyone ever heard of an indoor sprinkler?)
13. Been on stage? Yes.
14. Been on stage naked or close to it? No. My apparent love of nudity has its limits.
15. Been in a parade? No, I don't think I have.
16. Been in a school play? Yes, sadly.
17. Drank beer? Yes, indeedy.
18. Gotten detention? Yes, twice. Once for being loud in study hall, flirting with the girl next to you has its price. And once for attempting to strangle a boy who told that girls couldn't play with boys, he also called me a "blonde bimbo"; I called him a "brunette bastard", chased him down, and tried to strangle him.
19. Been on a cruise? No.
20. Broken into a house? Yes. I forgot the directions to my friend's wedding and so I broke into a house in the middle of nowhere, said hello to the dog, and looked up the phone number for her parent's house and got directions. Got there just in time.
21. Gotten a tattoo? No.
22. Gotten piercings? Ears, and a nose stud.
23. Gotten into a fist fight? Unless you count the wrestling matches with my older sister or the "brunette bastard" incident, no.
24. Gotten into a shouting match? Yes, with my older sister, and AbusiveCollegeGirlfriend. Both periods of my life I want to move beyond.
25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Yes.
26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? Yes.
27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Yes, including last night.
28. Tripped on your own feet? Sure.
29. Cried yourself to sleep? Yes.
30. Cried in public? Yes.
31. Thrown up in public? No.
32. Lied to your parents? Yes, being in the closet for a while will do that to you.
33. Skipped class? Yes.
34. Cried so hard you threw up? Yes, see shouting matches, crying to sleep, and AbusiveCollege Girlfriend.
35. Had a one night stand? Yes.
36. Left restaurant without paying tab? No.
37. Been fired from a job? No.
38. Wanted to make out with your massage therapist, therapist OR hairdresser? I have an active imagination, so that is a yes.
39. Had a drink "sent" to a stranger at a bar? No, wish I had the balls for that. Or that someone would do that to me someday.
40. Been winked at and loved it? YES.

2 comments:

greymatters said...

What fun, Corinne! "Brunette Bastard", eh. LMAO

Lesbesquet said...

That *really* was fun!
My favorite questions: the naked ones!
Can anyone tell me why we do *this* with the asterisks? Email me *please*.