Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lemons, Limes, My Wrist, and the Boss (in Which I Blog like a Teenager about Sex)

I was told by a Jamaican friend last summer that limes "cut your nature". That they will calm you down when you are horny. I hadn't really thought about citrus in connection with sex again until about five minutes ago.

Today, my boss strolled by my desk and asked if I had a knife. When I told her I didn't, she showed me the problem -- inside her red waterbottle was a lemon wedge, which she had squeezed in there, but could not remove. Thirty seconds later the waterbottle is upside down over my trashcan and my hand is all up in there. My wrist starts to hurt, but I'm determined, and with a few more movements, the lemon is free and I'm left with a juicy hand.

Remind you of anything? Yeah, it reminded me too. Sometimes I think that when TP goes on T I will be subjected to dealing with someone with hormones raging around like an adolescent boy -- then I remember that sometimes I think about sex like a teenager too.

3 comments:

ben said...

that mental image alone was worth waking up today... :)

did your boss get it?

Corinne said...

you know, i don't think she did, she's straight and i don't think she realized that unbeknownest to myself or to her, i had been developing for years the precise muscles needed to get that lemon out... it was funny though.

Weezy said...

The gallery will remain silent--- but thanks for making me laugh (i just had to find out what you were talking about!